Recipe Collections allow your visitors to save the recipes on your website in their own collections and then generate a shopping list for them. Can be used for collecting favorites, meal planning and much more!
For visitors, the collections are automatically stored in their browser for later reuse. For logged in users they are saved in the database and will be accessible from any device, when they are logged in.
How to use Recipe Collections
Customizing Recipe Collections
- Restricting access to logged in users or members only
- Changing the Recipe Collections layout
- Display nutrition facts per column for your collections
- Use custom recipes, ingredients and notes in your collections
- Ingredient Groups for the Shopping List
Check the WP Recipe Maker > Settings > Recipe Collections page for all the options!
Recipe Collections Examples
Need some ideas on how to use this feature? How about keeping track of your favorite recipes:
Planning your weekly meals:
Or finding the perfect menu for your Birthday Party:
Planned improvements for the future
Just a few ideas for making this feature even better that are already on todo list:
- Integrate the unit conversion feature for the shopping list
If you have other suggestions, just let us know!